Prep Time15 Minutes
Calories per seving 101
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup blanched, slivered almonds
- 12 large dried apricots, cut into slices or pieces
- 12 Sunsweet® Pitted Dates, cut into slices or pieces
- 10 large, Sunsweet® Pitted Prunes, cut into slices or pieces
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Sunsweet® Amaz!n™ Prune Juice
Chop nuts and fruit in a food processor fitted with a steel blade. Slowly add prune juice, processing until mixture holds together and can be formed into balls. Using your hands, pinch off enough mixture to roll into a 1 inch ball. Repeat until all the mixture has been used. Place balls in an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with matzah crackers. Mixture will keep for about two weeks in the refrigerator.
Explore All Recipes
Check out even more of our Feel Good recipes!