1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
1/2 cup blanched, slivered almonds
12 large dried apricots, cut into slices or pieces
12 pitted dates, cut into slices or pieces
10 large, pitted prunes, cut into slices or pieces
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup prune juice
1. Chop nuts and fruit in a food processor fitted with a steel blade.
2. Slowly add prune juice, processing until mixture holds together and can be formed into balls.
3. Using your hands, pinch off enough mixture to roll into a 1-inch ball.
4. Repeat until all the mixture has been used.
5. Place balls in an airtight container and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serve with matzah crackers
Mixture will keep for about two weeks in the refrigerator.
Makes about 36 balls