2 Tbsp maple syrup
Seeds from half of a vanilla bean
Juice squeezed from 2 oranges
5.3 oz Sunsweet® Prunes
2 Tbsp California walnuts
1 papaya (about 17 oz)
2 Tbsp coconut flakes
Some mint leaves
1. Cut the pomegranate in half. Squeeze juice from one half and scoop out the core from the other half.
2. Mix the pomegranate juice with maple syrup and vanilla seeds.
3. Peel the orange (like an apple) and take off the white skin as well. Filet the oranges, while collecting the juice.
4. Add the orange juice to the pomegranate dressing.
5. Add the prunes to the dressing (cut in half as desired) and let it sit.
6. Chop up the walnuts and roast them in a small, coated pan.
7. Cut the papaya in half, remove the seeds, and peel the papaya. Cut the papaya into pieces.
8. Loosely mix up the prunes with the orange filet, pomegranate seeds, walnuts, and papaya.
9. Sprinkle coconut flakes on top of fruit salad.
10. Garnish with mint leaves and now serve.
Preparation time: about 30 minutes
(makes 4 servings)