1 cup Sunsweet Prune Juice
1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
1/2 tablespoon rice vinegar
1/2 tablespoon honey
1 cup cooked, finely chopped chicken breast
1 cup coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
1/4 cup chopped water chestnuts
1 green onion, sliced
2 tablespoons cilantro leaves
40 small won ton wrappers
Vegetable oil for frying
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes total
1. Bring prune juice, cranberry sauce, vinegar and honey to a boil in a small saucepan.
2. Reduce heat and cook over medium heat for 15 minutes or until very thick; let cool.
3. Stir together chicken, coleslaw mix, water chestnuts, green onion and cilantro in a medium bowl with 1/4 cup sauce.
4. Spoon a small amount into the center of each won ton wrapper.
5. Moisten the edges with a little water and fold in the bottom flap, then the sides, like an envelope, then roll up tightly.
6. Fry in hot oil for a few minutes on each side or until golden brown; drain on paper towels. Serve warm with remaining sauce.
Makes 40 small egg rolls.