1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into very small pieces.
1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
2 cups Sunsweet Prune Juice
1/4 cup honey
2 tablespoons each: soy sauce and rice vinegar
16 small butter lettuce leaves (or other desired lettuce)
Chopped peanuts, cilantro leaves and sliced green onion tops
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
1. Heat sesame oil in a medium skillet.
2. Add chicken and cook, stirring frequently for 5 minutes, or until browned and cooked through.
3. Add ginger and cook for 1 minute more; set aside.
4. Combine prune juice, honey, soy sauce and rice vinegar in a medium saucepan; cook over medium-high heat for 20 minutes or until glaze is thickened (mixture will thicken as it cools).
5. Stir about half the glaze into the chicken to coat well; cook for additional 5 minutes.
Serve chicken in lettuce leaves and sprinkle with peanuts, cilantro and green onions, as desired.
Serve remaining sauce on the side.
Makes 16 wraps.