1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1/3 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup Sunsweet Lighter Bake
1 egg white
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
12 cup butterscotch pieces
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat baking sheet(s) with vegetable cooking spray; set aside.
2. Beat together sugars, peanut butter, Lighter Bake and egg white.
3. Combine flour, baking soda and salt; stir into Lighter Bake mixture. 4. Stir in butterscotch pieces.
5. Roll into 1-inch balls; roll back in additional sugar and place 2 inches apart on baking sheets.
6. Flatten cookies with tines of fork that have been sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
7. Bake 7 to 8 minutes, until edges are set but centers are still soft; cool on racks.
Makes 2 dozen cookies