1/3 cup packed brown sugar
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup Sunsweet Lighter Bake
2 large eggs
1 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon each baking soda and salt
1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
1. Coat 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray; set aside.
2. Beat together sugars, Lighter Bake, eggs and banana
3. Combine flour, baking powder, soda and salt; stir into batter until just moistened. Stir in walnuts.
4. Spoon batter into prepared pan.
5. Bake in preheated 350 degrees open for 55 to 60 minutes or until pick inserted into center comes out clean.
Cool 10 minutes
Remove from pan and cool completely on rack.
Bread can be wrapped in foil and frozen for up to 1 month.
Makes 1 loaf (16 servings)